the Funhouse, the Slaughterhouse

the Funhouse, the Slaughterhouse

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Update

hello everyone. i feel like a lazy person because i have been lazy with updating this blog. all i have done has been updating art, posting a picture and that's it. i don't like to comment my art that much, i want the viewer to make up their own minds. but maybe i could explain my thoughts and feelings towards my art more? what do you think?

news is that i'm soon starting my first practical training at school. i'm very exited and nervous. it's going to be loads of fun but also hurry and stressful stuff. but maybe i'll manage.

also i *hope hope hope* i will be able to publish my first art book some time this year!
there's a lot of work with that also, but i have been wanting to publish a book for forever.



all by all, life is ok. i'm working on a jacket now at school so soon you'll be able to see photos of what i've done. i have just finished my patterns, now i must make a mock-up to see the fit and then i'm ready to make the actual product :)

No comments:

Post a Comment